Our skin has pore on it everywhere. Our face remains uncovered most of the time and it faces sun rays, dust pollution, and dirt, etc. The skin produces sebum, (a natural oil) which keeps it soft and moist. But when dirt, dead skin cells, and other pollutants accumulate around open pores, it closes them and traps sebum inside. .If it is not treated immediately, blackheads could turn into pus-filled pimples.
Also Read: How to Repair Damaged and Open Pores Skin
Blackheads often take a long time to clear and tempting to squeeze to clear them faster. However, I would not recommend squeezing and suggest other ways of clearing blackheads by using natural ingredients and using home remedies.
Blackheads usually occur on the face, in the nose area, and on the cheeks. This interferes with the skin’s even tone, giving it a patchy appearance. Washing or scrubbing the skin too much could make it worse. touching and picking at blackhead might cause irritation and spread infection.
Also Read: How To Treat Oily Skin
today I m going to tell u a home remedy using natural ingredients for getting rid of blackheads.its very easy and cast u nothing but take few minutes to make it.
let us start making
- Orange peel powder 2 Table Spoon
- Rose Water 3 Table Spoon
- Honey 1 Table Spoon
How To Prepare
- Dry the orange peels in the sunlight.
- Powder them using a mixer.
- Take a clean glass bowl.
- Add the above ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix until it forms a smooth fine paste.
How To Apply
- Apply this paste thoroughly to the affected areas.
- Let it leave to dry.
- Gently scrub off using wet fingers.
- Take a cotton ball or tissue to wipe the mask from your face.
- Rinse your off face with cold water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results.
2) Tomato Paste
Tomato is known for its natural antibacterial properties to dry up and remove blackheads. It also contains lycopene that exerts strong antioxidants to removes all the damage to the skin.
How to Use
- Take a tomato and peel it off.
- Now mash It with a spoon to make a paste so it may sit on the blackheads.
- Apply this paste on blackheads before going to sleep.
- Let it sit over night.
- In the morning wash your face off with normal water.
- it will remove all blackheads and make your skin smooth.
3) Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is the best cleansing and bleaching agent to removes dead skin cells and kill all bacteria and open skin pores because it is a natural astringent, it not only lighten your skin but also gets rid of blackheads.
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
How to Use
- Take a fresh lemon.
- Cut it into a two-piece and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Before going to bed, use a cotton pad to apply fresh lemon juice to clean skin, concentrating on the blackhead area.
- Let it overnight.
- In the morning rinse off your face with normal water
- Repeat this every night for a week.
Note.if you sensitive skin the add a little bit of water to dilute the lemon juice. when using lemon juice be aware it can dry your skin a little bit. If you have dry skin, add olive oil to the lemon juice and make sure to use a moisturizer once you have rinsed it off.